Thursday, March 27, 2008

My new invintion

Remember my project for the science fair? Well i'm not doing it. I have come up with another project. I am going to to make one with out the light soket and it's going to be in a tank. And erupt by it's self well not relly but you press a butten to make it erupt. This is how you make it. You get a large fish tank and a rubber volcano some hot water, pipes, wood, a butten, fire
exstingwiser. First you grow grass in the tank. Then get the pipes(Two small curved pipes and some that conect to the volcano) well first before you do anything with the pipes put the volcano in then get a small sovel and dig in around the volcano a lake and a hole for the pipes but a strem that connects to the hole. Now you put the pipes in the hole. Now screw the wood on the front and get the butten on. Now put the water in the volcano. oh yeah! Put some thing that gets air out wen you press the butten so the water will get out of the volcano. Now back to the water put the fome that is in the fire exstinweser for the smoke. Now press the butten. Now you mite see this at the McWane center.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Wow, Logan! That sounds complicated! Where did you come up with this idea, in a book or did you think it up?

Missy said...

He thought it up...he has plans drawn and everything...Someone help me please!
Can I send him to young inventors school or something?

Miik said...

I will help you figure out to built this. Call me and we can talk about it.
Love, Pappy