Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blast off!

I'v been realy busy this summer. I did go to the space and rocket center. It was realy fun. They have a model of A- 12 blackbird and two big spaceshuttles of the first spaceshuttle to ever land on the moon . It is called saturn v. But one was real and the other one is a model. So i realy got to see a real spaceshuttle! And i saved up my money and got a lizard named spike. And next year i'm going to do the science fair and i'm doing it on spaceshuttles. And i'm going to write a book. I hope i win the science fair.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Whoo-WHOO!! Writing a book is a BIG challenge but I know you can do it.

I'm so glad you're blogging again. I really missed you.

Love you.

Marmi

Michelle said...

You're so smart Logan! I can't wait to see you guys soon.
-Ms. Michelle (Hope and Chad's mom)

valerie said...

So you did buy the lizard that you told me about. Is he the armidillo lizard? Has he met Anna? I can't wait to read your book, I know that you will do a great job on it. I'm glad that you are blogging again. I've missed reading about what you are learning about.

Jeanny said...

Spaceshuttles sound like fun! I hope you win too!

Miik said...

I predict you will ride in a spaceship to Mars. Hope I live to see it.
Love Pappy